The Sprawl: your work at home guide to internet marketing





September 29, 2006

15 thousand dollar challenge

An internet market named Dan has taken a bet with his friends that he can take $150 dollars and turn it into fifteen THOUSAND dollars in just 30 days or less, hers an excerpt:

Given only$150 starting capital, I have to create a site( or sites) in an non internet marketing niche and generate$15,000 in pure profit in 30 days or less

you know, the kind of stuff normal people do without the profit angle( ah for the good old days)

No use of any existing software, scripts, or products that I own.

No existing mailing lists may be used, and I can’ t use any existing sites I own or friends/ friends lists to promote the business.

I mainly sell niche products( both physical and info), but over that time I have also created quite a collection of profitable content sites.

Live stats on sales as well as expenditure will also be available on the site so you can track the progress of the challenge, and as an added bonus, at the end of the 30 days, I am going to give the site and all the profits generated away to one of you.


15kChallenge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free software and ebooks free webmaster resources Hardware Website design broadband phone
Exchange Links Here