The Sprawl: your work at home guide to internet marketing





January 23, 2006

Deckard: a 23 year old work at home, part-time student

Hello, have you ever wanted to earn $3500 weekly and achieve financial freedom? Or own your very own work at home eBay business? How about becoming an Ultimate Internet Entrepreneur? Sit in as Dan Kennedy and Corey Rudl discuss their personal portfolios of WINNING test results from million-dollar marketing campaigns they have EACH been a part of!

My name is Deckard, and I'm here to show you the way to becoming your own boss and work at home making a living from your own home business that most people can only dream about. Now, I am not some Rich Jerk and I don't live in the lap of luxury... yet, however I am well on my way and you can be too. I work part time from home and I make enough to pay my bills, live comfortably while going to college part time and still have time to party with my friends and take care of my pets (I love animals, especially my reptiles/herps). This blog will point you in the direction of home business success via affiliate marketing and associate programs (such as the James Martell method). The freedom of being your own boss and actually making a living this way is amazing, it can't be described cause each of you needs to experience it for yourself. Am I some sort of "expert" or marketing "guru"? Hell no, I'm just an average every day... well... not quite so average, most of my college friends work horrid hours in dead-end jobs just to pay monthly tuition where as I have no bills or stresses to worry about, except that due date for my homework that is fast approaching! I'm not here to blow smoke up your bum or wave a magic wand in front of your face, just provide the map to financial freedom. Many of the self-proclaimed "experts" and "gurus" are more than happy to give you advice and as you have probably seen, much of it is selfish hype or out of date useless crap. On my blog I will give you tips from the top 7% of affiliate marketers, the people who are earning really great money RIGHT NOW, this very moment you read this, all from affiliate programs.

A lot of the internet marketing business "gurus" will advise you to copy other people and hang on to their coat tails. I believe it's better to be original and I don't mean completely re-invent the wheel, just take that wheel and go in a direction no one or very few have gone in before. This is true in most cases, however, some niches you will want to follow the money because there is a huge demand, but only so far. Don't let greed, envy, jealousy or anything like that take you too far down the wrong path. I think for myself and recommend you to do the same as you start your own, brand new, work at home business. Brainstorm topic ideas that interest you and best of all, think of hobbies you know a lot about and do a web site, blog, newsletter, forum, etc, etc, on your hobbies and interests. That's how I began and that's how I think you should begin too. Like many, I too was looking for a way out of debt and crappy 9 to 5 jobs. For quite awhile I couldn't find one, and then I stumbled across Ken Evoy and his web site program called SiteBuildIt!

After visiting the site and reading over every page I could find, I was sold and jumped in head first. I'm proud to say I haven't even looked back once since.

I joined SiteBuildIT only about 2 years ago, but I still get an exciting rush of joy each time I receive a "You made a sale" email or a "commissions earned" screen with a new number in the total profits box!

I used to be a laborer, but the stress of that highly-physical job, and often in the burning hot sun all day, wasn't giving me the quality of life I wanted for my college years, my prime. After some brainstorming and a little soul searching, I quite my job and began working part-time with affiliate programs.

I set up a hobby web site (with SiteBuildIt!) and that's where I began learning about internet marketing affiliate programs and home business. Almost two years later I go to school part-time and I work at home part-time.

I absolutely believe that online home businesses are perfect for my way of living and especially for college students or the "work at home mom" types of living situations. I mean heck, I started out in a college dorm doing affiliate programs from my school computer. After awhile I could afford rent... in a nice, big apartment! The best part is, I LOVE making money while I'm sitting in class or doing homework, cause the work I put into my affiliate business during the off hours continues to pay me 24 hours a day! The money keeps rolling in and the checks keep arriving in my mail box!

Take the next step, what are you waiting for? You got nothing to lose! You will find lots of high value links on the right sidebar, check it out!

Have a great day,
I wish you luck in the near future, and don't forget to bookmark this page so you can reference it again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free software and ebooks free webmaster resources Hardware Website design broadband phone
Exchange Links Here