The Sprawl: your work at home guide to internet marketing





February 02, 2006

Is The Rich Jerk's E-book for real?

The Rich Jerk

Well, that really depends on if you allow yourself to get something out of it. I bought the e-book (when it was $97) simply because I wanted to see what he had to say after I had read his sales letter. I was extremely impressed with the book overall and one simple thing he said on one of the pages struck me. I tried it, one simple technique and tripled my sales ever since then. It has been the best $97 I have ever spent. This one tip that helped me triple my sales was worth the price of the e-book alone, and if you add on top of that, the WEALTH of other knowledge and techniques he teaches you in his e-book? Man, he should be selling this thing for WAY more than it is! Right now, The Rich Jerk E-Book is a real STEAL! I highly recommend you pick up a copy and watch your home business take off and soar to higher clouds than ever before!

-Deckard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free software and ebooks free webmaster resources Hardware Website design broadband phone
Exchange Links Here